Giveaway: 2 iPods Nano 8GB from Sensational Jobs - Winners
- Sep 22, 2010
Sensational Jobs is a job board target for web professionals especially programmers and designers. If you are looking for a job it's another great place to find the perfect one, and for celebrating the release of their service they are giving away 2 of the new iPods Nano, yes you heard it right, we have 2 iPods Nano 8GB to giveaway.
So after 2 weeks since the launch of the giveaway and over 350 comments we have the two lucky winners of the iPods Nano 8GB, and they are:
- Frederic Bartl
About Sensational Jobs
We created Sensational Jobs after having been heavily involved in the design and web industry for well over a decade, both as job seekers and employers. This job board was born out of our desire to have an easy and simple platform that can connect both sides.
Sensational Jobs has some very interesting features for either job seekers or employers, among these we could mention:
- Live search: Type job keywords and/or location in the search bar, matching results are instantly displayed as typed
- Alerts: There’s an option to add alert keywords, locations and types of jobs, and matching jobs will be automatically flagged and will appear in the alerts section when visiting the site. Alerts can also be sent for new listings by email daily. A custom RSS feed is also offered displaying only the jobs matching your alert terms.
- Favorites & Notes: Job seekers can keep track of positions that they are interested in or have applied for by marking the jobs as favorites or adding private notes.
- Quality Candidates: Guaranteed exposure to thousands of quality visitors on a daily basis via the website as well as through affiliate links and widgets on partner sites
- 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the unlikely event that an employer is not satisfied with a listing’s performance, a 100% money back guarantee is offered, no questions asked
- No registration required: The job posting process is completed quickly and easily in 3 simple steps, without the need to register for an account. Listings can also be edited or deleted using a unique URL which is sent by email
- Automatic invoicing: An itemized PDF invoice is automatically generated and sent by email with every job posting
- Secure payments: All payments are handled by PayPal to ensure maximum security and peace of mind. PayPal accepts all major credit cards, without the need to set up a PayPal account
- Affiliate Program: There’s a top paying affiliate program that pays 50% instant cash for any listing referred to the site. Payments are made instantly to a PayPal account as soon as a job has been posted via an affiliate link. For better integration and sales, there’s an optional widget displaying the latest job listings that can be easily integrated on any website or blog
Congratulations to the winners and thank you guys for participating.
The giveaway include the shipping to anywhere in the world, however the tax will be the winner's responsability.