The World Collabs #7 - with Justin Maller
- Nov 11, 2010
This is our seventh contest for The World Collabs. Our new cutting edge Abduzeedo collaboration project, which will give you the possibility to collaborate and compete with the worlds leading designers and
What is "The World Collabs"?
"The World Collabs" will give you the possibility to work with PSD files of established artists. TWC gives you a secret in-view in the workflow of the stars and catapults you miles forward in your journey to design heaven. This way you learn to practice with different shapes, backgrounds, patterns brushes and new styles.
Every month we will offer you an unfinished piece of an experienced and accredited graphic designer to the world.
The piece will be unfinished, so you can complete the PSD-file with your very own style. This way every month you can collaborate with the best designers of the world. The final pieces will be judged by the Abduzeedo Team and the artist himself. The three best works will be rewarded with prizes.
- 1. $ 200 (send via PayPal), an approval for an original collaboration with the artist and a feature on Abduzeedo
- 2. $ 100 (send via PayPal)
- 3. A Single Version of image editing program Pixelmator (worth 59 $)
- 4. A Depositphotos.com account with $40 Credit
- 5. A Depositphotos.com account with $40 Credit
- 6. A Depositphotos.com account with $40 Credit
- 7. A Depositphotos.com account with $40 Credit
- 8. A Depositphotos.com account with $40 Credit
SponsorDepositPhotos.com is your #1 resource for buying and selling Royalty-free photographs and vector images. Our vast library of imagestock coupled with our wide variety of flexible purchase options makes us the most convenient and profitable tool for designers, artists and photographers.
Artist of November: Justin Maller
Justin Maller is a freelance illustrator and art director based in Melbourne, Australia. He has been creating digital art for over eight years, and has produced professionally in both a private and studio based capacity for the last three.
Justin has had the pleasure of producing illustrations and concept art for a diverse array of companies and publications worldwide, and enjoys a cordial collaborative relationship with several prestigious international design studios. Work aside, he is an inner core member of the Keystone Design Union, an avid sneaker collector, occassional tweeter, and a mild force of nature on the basketball court. Justin is also the Creative Director of The Depthcore Collective, an international modern art collective established in June 2002.
Take part at the contest
This is an independent design contest with endless possibilities to finish this piece. There are just three simple steps to take part.1. Download the PSD-File; 2. Push your creativity beyond boundaries and finish the design; 3. Send the link or the final image to aloa[at]abduzeedo.com
By taking part at this contest you give us permission to use your image for Abduzeedo's showcases.
- - Last day of submitting is Sunday, November 28th;
- - Don't change size, but feel free to rotate the image;
- - Leave the logo, so we recognize it as an entry;
- - Every artist can submit 1 design only;
- - Let us see that it's a collaboration. We will award you for your ability to work with someone else's design.
Featured Design - November
Want to be the next featured artists?
You think you are skilled enough to be the featured artist for the next months TWC. We follow some simple rules, when choosing a new piece.- You are an energized designer with lot of motivation; - Your designs have your very unique style; - You only use files which are completely copyright free;
If you are interested, please write an email to aloa[at]abduzeedo.com