May 01, 2017
In celebration of growth and opportunity ofLenovo, the team over Ars Thanea worked on an advertising video to capture and express its rebirth with a colourful approach that was entirely made without CGI. I would suggest to watch that Making Of to learn more and just watching at the final result is a burst of creativity.
This is the work from the mighty folks from Ars Thanea who is an award-winning CGI studio based in Warsaw, Poland and global. They are a diverse team of creatives, thinkers and makers and boy we love this team on Abduzeedo. They are the best at what they do and their craft, always inspiring to see their latest project.
The colorful visuals and bursting logo exclaim rejuvenation and rebirth of creativity. A variety of tricky-to-work-with materials, several cameras shooting at different speeds, and lots of patience went into creating this piece for Lenovo. We have chosen a traditional way, no CGI in this piece!
Watch the Video
- Client: Lenovo
- Executive Creative Director: Philip Marchington
- Agency: Ogilvy New York
- Executive Creative Directors: Mike Hahn, Ryan Blank
- Creative Directors: Chris Rowson, Bastien Baumann, Lucas Carmago
- Directors: Geoff Levy, Justin Bettman, Sam Sulam
- Designer: Robyn Makinson
- Accounts: Ryan Laird, Katie Connolly, Brendan McGrath, Alexandra Wallace
- Senior Producer: Jessica Fiore
- Creative Production Studio: Ars Thanea Creative: Łukasz Zabłocki, Zuza Słomińska, Peter Jaworowski
- Script: Łukasz Zabłocki, Zuza Słomińska
- Director: Łukasz Zabłocki
- DOP: Kajetan Plis
- Art Director: Zuza Słomińska, Łukasz Zabłocki, Marcin Kowalski
- Set Design: Zuza Słomińska, Aleksandra Gimla Edit: Łukasz Zabłocki Color: Łukasz Zabłocki, Frederick van Eeden
- Music: Envee
- Studio & Motion Control: Bites.
- Executive Creative Director: Peter Jaworowski
- Producers: Marcin Molski, Marta Król
- Shootingboard: Michał Lisowski
- Production Manager/Set Manager: Marta Król
- 2nd Production Manager: Tomasz Wachnik
- Making of: Only Only