Creative Tempest Show and Shell (Out) - Poster Giveaway
We've been featuring articles about all kinds of posters for some time now, and we're always looking for more great ones to share with you guys. Today, we're very happy to inform that Creative Tempest is giving away a super cool limited edition poster designed by Steve Goodin.
You show us your favorite artist, and if we decide to feature them, we shell out! Ten lucky winners will have their chosen artist featured on Creative Tempest and also receive a completely original limited edition Creative Tempest poster designed by one of our favorite artists, Steve Goodin also known as DEMEN1. This amazing poster is 100% guaranteed to help you loose weight because you will be getting up and walking over to touch it every few minutes just to make sure the art really isn’t jumping off your wall. If his name hasn't rung a bell yet his work certainly will!
To win is quite simple:
- 1. Pick any artist of your choice who's work is featured on the web. (Were talking any form of art that can be inspirational to other artists)
- 2. Post the artist's full name and website in the comment section on the "Creative Tempest Show and Shell (Out)" competition post at www.CreativeTempest.com. Make sure to link up your email so we can contact you.
- Guaranteed - 11"x17" full color quality poster by DEMEN1 (Steve Goodin).
- Maybe two posters if your artist is really cool.
- Nice packaging of some sort.
- Bubble wrap, if your lucky.
- Personal message from the crew.
- The contest begins Monday March 2nd 2009 and ends Friday March 13th at midnight.
- No duplicates! If the same artist is posted twice, only the person who posted it first will be accepted.
- Each person can only post one artist.
- Artists cannot have been previously featured on Creative Tempest (so glance over our posts to make sure yours isn't already taken).
- The ten winners will be announced on March 16th at www.CreativeTempest.com. Your artist could actually become a "Featured Artist of the Week."
- So come post your artist before others do! For more details go to http://www.CreativeTempest.com