Feb 23, 2009
One of the greatest challenges for a young designer is how to start making money. In my case I've always thought I would have to work on those super cool design studio to do that. Now, after a decade, I found out that there are several ways to do that online without even leaving the comfort of your home. GraphicRiver.net is another great option, not only to make money but also to find really useful graphics.
GraphicRiver.net is a marketplace focused on design related content. Designers can buy and sell simple but very useful things such as textures, icons, graphics and vectors for very affordable prices. The whole content of the site is provided by digital artists, designers, illustrators and enthusiasts. Pretty much anybody can submit their work and start selling it.
As an Author on the Envato Marketplaces you are eligible to receive between 40% and 70% of every sale should you choose to follow our Exclusive Authoring plan. Being an exclusive author means that any items you sell on an Envato Marketplace are unique to our libraries.
We highly recomend that you visit GraphicRiver.net and we have a great giveaway thanks to the Envato Marketplaces team. We're giving away $20 in credits to the first 100 readers that post a comment with a valid FlashDen / GraphicRiver username. Check out the Terms & Conditions for the Giveaway.
Terms & Conditions for Giveaway
- Entrants must comment a valid FlashDen / GraphicRiver username.
- Entrants may only enter once, usernames will be cross referenced with IP addresses, emails and other parameters to ensure fairness.
- Credits are not exchangeable for cash and will be made within 10 days of the posting regardless of whether the quota of 100 valid entries has been met.
- Entrants who receive the credit will receive an email informing them of the credit to their account. No other notice of "winners" will be made.
- The first 100 valid individual usernames will receive a credit of US$20 to their accounts to spend on GraphicRiver.