As we approach the end of the year I always like to take some time to reflect. This year was an important one, not that the others weren't, but living in a new place, a new commute and various other changes on the personal level make this year stand out. I have been trying to manage all of that with Abduzeedo and have been thinking about what the future of Abduzeedo will look like including the new design.
W3 PSD to HTML review
The web design process is very time consuming, besides that, sometimes we want to focus more on some graphic details and we sort of forget about the CSS/HTML production and how important it is for a good website. Because of that it’s always good to have a fast and reliable service to do this job.
- Hand-coded production using any style or methods you choose.
- Guaranteed on-time delivery. We just don't miss deadlines.
- Complete discretion and privacy. All communications are confidential.
- Social media optimization (SMO)
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- Web development: content management systems (CMS), shopping cart (e-commerce), intranets etc
- Front-end coding (CSS/HTML/JS Production)
Attention to detail and customer service is our main priority. Our advanced order process means that as little or as much specificity can be made for any given project so that not only is code delivered precisely as you would have done it, but you can also work with our staff via live chat, conceptshare.com, and our client area intranet.
One of the coolest things on their service is the order form, you have full control over some very nice features, from the fluid or static layout to accessibility and usability options. And from some examples of their work, PSD to HTML is definitely a very good service available for us.