Sketch 3: 5 Licenses Giveaway - Winners
- Apr 26, 2014
I have been an Adobe user since I can remember, adopting the new tools always coming and going. Macromedia back in the day tried to challenge Adobe's supremacy and ended up being acquired by them. Now there's a new tool in the market that I have fallen in love with and that app is called Sketch. I have been using Sketch for over a year, at work at Google and for personal projects and I simply love it. Sketch is a vector tool that does an impeccable job of combining the best of all worlds when it comes to designing mobile apps and web sites. You must check it out.
The new version os Sketch brings some very important new features. The most important I believe is the possibility of creating symbols. Below we list some of the features:
- Precision: Vectors mean scalability. Sketch's Vector shapes easily adapt to changing styles, sizes and layouts, allowing you to avoid a lot of painful hand-tweaking.
- Objects: In Sketch, every shape you create is an item in the Layers List. No more hidden paths.
- Snap to Pixel: Sketch rounds a shape or layer to its nearest pixel edge. No more half pixels, dirty shapes and alpha-blended messes
- Pixel Zoom: See everything in the fullest detail, or turn on Pixel View to inspect the resulting pixels. It’s the best of both worlds.
- Beautiful Text: Sketch’s perfect native text rendering shows your text exactly as it will appear in your app or on your website.
- Symbols: Symbols are groups of elements you can copy and paste throughout your documents. Change one, and all of them will change automatically.
With Sketch Mirror, you can preview your designs on your iOS devices while you work on them, making it the perfect companion for Sketch.
We have 5 Sketch licenses to giveaway. To participate just leave a comment and tweet this post. We will announce the winners next week.
Thank you so much for participating in this giveaway, we were blown away by the amount of comments. So here are the winners:
For more information, learn more about Sketch and download the trial version visit http://bohemiancoding.com/sketch/