Aug 28, 2008
A few months ago we had the first contest here on Abduzeedo, the Icon Contest. It was really cool, we had lots of nice designs and great participation. Now we've decided to start a new contest, a small one, but with more winners. Our idea is to motivate you to practice and try different things.
The new contest will be all about card design. It may be a business card or just a conceptual card, it's up to you, and it's up to you the subject, it's not a card for abduzeedo. Our friends from UPrinting.com will give to the winners the opportunity to have their cards printed, what is really cool. Take a look at some information about the Business cards.
The winner will be able to choose any of UPrinting.com stocks, including the eco-friendly cover stock (13 pt. Cover Uncoated - Recycled) or the the 14 pt. family in Matte, AQ, or UV at any custom size we offer such as square cards, odd sizes like 3x3, 2x2. For more information about the sizes and features visit the the Business Card Printing page on UPrinting.com.
- You can submit as many designs as you want;
- The pieces will have to be published on the Abduzeedo group on Flickr with the tag "uprinting-contest". Also you can leave a comment in this post with the image.
- Anybody with an Abduzeedo account will be able to vote, if you don't have an account click here;
- 1st - 1000 cards from UPrinting.com
- 2nd - 500 cards from UPrinting.com
- 3rd - 500 cards from UPrinting.com
- 4th - 500 cards from UPrinting.com
- 5th - 500 cards from UPrinting.com
- 6th - 500 cards from UPrinting.com
- Submissions will be accepted until September, 13th.
- The winner will be announced on September 20th.
For over 25 years, U-Printing has been a trusted leader in online printing, featuring its signature easy-to-use website and the famous Free Project Review, a complimentary proofing service which requires no upfront payment. U-Printing offers convenient marketing support services such as design, lists, and direct mailing to help grow small and medium-size businesses nationwide.
Powered by brand new fully automated in-house Komori presses and CREO direct-to-plate, we offer faster turnaround with minimal human error and lower overhead cost. This allows us to provide customers with consistently high-quality printing at the lowest possible prices.We are a division of Digital Room Inc, with offices and facilities based out of West Los Angeles, CA.
For more information visit U-Printing website at http://www.uprinting.com