In the past couple of years we have seen an explosion of mockups to be used for presentations, from phone frames to posters and billboards.
2047 Apologue is a show by the Chinese director and visionary–Zhang Yimou. Presented on last June at the National Centre for the Performing Arts (NCPA) in Beijing. We follow the work from Radugadesign about their involvement in motion and set design. I love how the concepts comes to live following the incredible vision and direction from Zhang Yimou. Check out the video as well, it's well worth it.
Radugadesign is a studio that creates lots of goodness from videomapping, motion design, interactive installations, VR, digital interiors and more. Based in Moscow, Russian Federation,, you should definitely follow their work on Behance.
The director extends the traditional forms of stage performances, combining Chinese folk art with modern technology. The show consisted of eight performances, which were prepared by 20 international and local teams. The Radugadesign studio in cooperation with WHITEvoid (Germany), the director of the London Theater of Contemporary Ballet Rose Alice and CPG-Concept (Lisa Keegan) developed a visual accompaniment for the kinetic dance performance "Weaving Machine". This one concluded the show. In each of the performances, the emphasis was focused on the fact that technology and humans are merged together, but nothing is eternal and technology can leave us.
- Visual Projection Show
- Creative Director:
- Ivan Nefedkin
- Maxim Deev
- Producer: Safiullina Irina
- Project Manager: Elizaveta Golokhvastova
- Art Director: Alexander Abramov
- Technical Director: Evgeny Bespalko
- Storyboard: Sergey Voronov
- Media Artists:
- Alexander Abramov
- Sergey Nikitin
- Elen Elkiev
- Video case Production
- Directed Video: Alexandra Zagorodnyaya
- Director of Photography & Editor: Artem Ermakov
- Director: ZHANG YIMOU
- Agency: Kingwaychina
- Kinetic lights installation: Creative Direction & Programming WHITEvoid and Kinetic Lights
- Choreography: Emma Seward and Rose Alice
- Weaving Performer: Wu Shuxiang
- Presented by Buick