It must be such an honour to have your work featured on one of Adobe's splash screens also what I called: "Loading Screen" before your tool interface comes to life.
We have featured an Adobe Take 10 Challenge before on ABDZ, it was in collaboration with Joshua Davis. With great success, our friends over Adobe is making this happen with another Take 10 Challenge. Themed “Imagination,” participants will have to create an original artwork from a custom audio track and 10 Adobe Stock videos. Here is more about the breakdown.
In their words
Create an original artwork from a custom audio track and 10 Adobe Stock videos, and you may win subscriptions to Creative Cloud and Adobe Stock, and an Oculus Rift and Dell Alienware 13 laptop! Filmmaker Günther Gheeraert will judge the contest submissions and reveal the winners on or about September 29, 2017.
About the Judge
Günther Gheeraert is a film director, photographer and World Traveller based in Paris, France. You should definitely check out his Behance for more of his work. Also you should view his own take on the Take 10 Challenge
Take 10 Challenge
- Download the 10 videos and custom audio file and use all of them (and no other videos or photos).
- Share the final artwork on Instagram or Twitter by 11:59 PM PT on September 24, 2017. Your post must include #TakeTen_Imagination, #Contest, and @AdobeStock.
- Review the full rules and conditions.
Gheeraert will choose nine finalists, each of whom will receive: • a one-year subscription to the Adobe Creative Cloud and 10 Adobe Stock HD video credits. (That's worth US$1,400!) • The grand-prize winner will receive an incredible package worth more than $3,000: a year’s subscription to the Creative Cloud, 15 Adobe Stock HD video credits, an Oculus Rift + Touch Virtual Reality System, and a Dell Alienware 13 laptop.
- Learn about the Take 10 Challenge: Imagination
- Reveal nine finalists and the grand-prize winner on or about September 29, 2017.