Nov 01, 2019
Today, Adobe released an update to the Creative Cloud for Mobile app enabling all 17,000+ Adobe Fonts included with Creative Cloud to be downloaded and installed for use for the first time in iOS 13.1 apps supporting custom font APIs. Creatives can discover, manage and install any of their favorite Adobe fonts in just a few swipes.
Fonts are an integral part of the creation process and Adobe is excited to bring the same benefits that Creative Cloud provides with Adobe Fonts on desktop to mobile including:
- High-quality fonts at your fingertips: Instantly use Adobe fonts in any fonts-enabled iOS 13.1 mobile apps using Apple’s new font picker.
- Unlimited fonts: Choose as many as you need from 17,000+ fonts from type foundries around the world.
- No extra charges: More than 17,000 Adobe fonts are included as part of a Creative Cloud subscription. Anyone with an Adobe ID has access to 1,300+ Adobe fonts.
- Already licensed: Everything in the Adobe Fonts library is cleared for personal and commercial use.
- Find fonts fast: Fonts on mobile seamlessly sync with fonts used on the desktop. Quickly find fonts used on the desktop and install fonts remotely across devices.