Sep 14, 2017
It's that time of the year where our friends from Ars Thanea reveal the visuals for their Cannes Lions Imagination Day Conference. Each year, they will present something unique and certainly get our attention. This year is no surprises with the symbolic lion back again but this time in all fury. Please enjoy because it's awesome!
Ars Thanea is CGI Studio based in Warsaw, Poland. This award-winning team has been producing some of the best projects we've ever seen on ABDZ, it's always great seeing what they are working on to constantly raising the bar.
Ladies & Gentleman we proudly present you the brand-new Key Visual created for Cannes Lions Imagination Day Conference 2017! Some of you know for sure that we’re seasoned in creating glass or crystal lions, however this year’s creature is unique. We raised the bar and we brought to life the real, furry king of the jungle. And to be honest, we’re pretty f***ng proud of this cat!
- Client: SAR Stowarzyszenie Komunikacji Marketingowej
- Project Director: Anna Zimecka
- Project Manager: Paula Kielar
- Project Coordinator: Kornelia Mielczarek
- Creative Production Studio: Ars Thanea
- Executive Creative Director: Peter Jaworowski
- Producers: Marta Król, Michał Zieliński
- Art Director: Marcin Kowalski
- Concept Artist: Michal Lisowski
- Digital Artists: Maciej Mizer, Marcin Kowalski
- 3D Lead Artist: Łukasz Skurczynski
- Modeling: Łukasz Skurczyński, Ernest Kośka, Kuba Włodarczyk, Michał Serafin
- Textures/Shading: Ernest Kośka, Maciej Łypik, Jakub Włodarczyk, Michał Serafin
- Fur: Maciej Łypik
- Rendering: Maciej Łypik