Sony - FE 50mm F1.8 Standard Lens
If you are looking for a very cheap 50mm lens with a F1.8 this is has to be at the top of you to-do list. I love this lens for a few reasons. One, it's quite small which makes it my go-to lens. Two the 50mm focal length is my favorite compared 35mm and third, the F1.8. A little disclaimer, for the price the camera has a bunch of cons, it's a bit slow for example, however, the pros for me are more important and that's why I recommend this product.
- Large F1. 8 maximum aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects
- 7-blade circular aperture creates beautiful defocused bokeh
- Compact, lightweight design Ideal for full-frame e-mount cameras
- Aspherical element controls spherical aberration and coma
- Double-gauss configuration suppresses field curvature & distortion