We are all talking about web3 and the hype on NFTs+crypto. For me it’s awesome to see digital artists that I always admired getting the recognition they deserve and the financial incentive to keep pushing. Another area that I see a big boom is 3D, especially Blender3D. In the past it was all about Cinema 4D but I see a lot of people moving to Blender and sharing amazing content. One of them is Tomasz Artur Bolek, which has a series of beautiful buildings with volumetric lights and super stylish renders. The cool thing is that Tomasz shares the source files so you can learn from him. The images below are from the set titled 10 Selected Artworks.
Check out a exclusive premium content that Tomasz offers to subscribers which includes, all in 3D Model (.blend file).
- Main modular building from High-rise Commercial Building in the Fog
- Main modular building from Architects' Tower in the Fog
- Main modular building from High-rise Star Apartment Tower No. 2
- Main modular building from The Last Light During The Fire
- Main modular building from Cold Light on the Distant Floor
For more information make sure to check out Tomasz online via https://linktr.ee/bolek_3d