Korolos from Korolos & Friends has shared with us through our Facebook, a cool project they have worked on for Smeaton Grange CrossFit from Sydney, Australia. Focusing on their branding and art direction; they worked at developing their brand and identity, concept and strategy, through to launch and campaign. I am truly loving the direction on this one, make sure to follow Korolos & Friends on Behance.
Adversity into triumph – the driving force behind the concept, brand and narrative. Our goal was to create an escape from the daily grind, allowing members to feel rejuvenated and strong – in body and mind. We set the scene and tone by collaborating with our creative network of friends to bring the story of the Stag to life. An urban jungle fit-out that places Smeaton Grange CrossFit at the forefront of the Australian CrossFit industry.
Branding & Art Direction
- Follow Korolos & Friends on Behance
- Creative Director / Designer: Korolos Ibrahim
- Copywriter: Brooke Hill
- Artist / Muralist: Sid Tapia
- Hair & Makeup Artist: Ryan Farrajota
- Sports Photographer: Brett Hemmings
- Portfolio Photographer: Shayben Moussa