Flow is a curious visual exploration journey into the world of mountain bikes and its elements. For some time Twistedpoly wanted to bridge his two passions, which is his creative side and the love for bikes.
LOOP shared a motion design project full of awesome 3D work For Döcke, one of Russia's leading suppliers of building materials for suburban housing construction. The team at LOOP came up with a concept of advertising the products using visual techniques that are common for cutting edge phones, sport cars, sneakers and cosmetics, showing the materials in metaphorical and exquisite way that is more appealing and not familiar for the audience in this particular context.
- Design, Direction, CGI: LOOP
- Creative Directors: Alex Mikhaylov, Max Chelyadnikov
- Art Director: Alex MIkhaylov
- CG Supervisor: Max Chelyadnikov
- 3D Artists: Dmitriy Paukov, Artemy Perevertin, Daniil Rybkin, Filipp Gorbachev, Roman Senko, E.D.Satan, Vitaliy Babich
- Lighting: Filipp Gorbachev, Max Chelyadnikov
- Compositing: Max Chelyadnikov
- Sound: Monoleak