Keep On Rolling Deck is a typography, illustration and graphic design project shared by Ink Bad Company on their Behance profile. I am a fan of skaboarding.
At the beginning of each year Polar, a design studio from Brazil, designs a non-traditional calendar as a gift for friends and customers. Inspired by the 20/20 visual acuity test — or Snellen Chart — the 2020 Polar calendar graphically explores the relationship between typographic scale, distance and time. In the vision considered normal, the observer is able to see the line marked 20/20 at a distance of 20 feet (approximately 6 meters).
Polar is a Brazilian office committed to delivering design solutions that balance impact and adequacy. We enhance narratives by translating concepts into strategic visual systems that transit between digital, printed, spatial and audiovisual. Our production has versatility and tooling knowledge of the team as fundamental points.
- Typography: Universal Sans
- Format: 420×594 mm
- Paper: Coated Matte 150g / m2
- Printing: Offset
- Colors: Black, Pantone Lumiset 804C and Pantone Metallic 877C
- Design: Bruno Ribeiro, Lais Ikoma, Matheus Sakita, Ralph Mayer and Ronaldo Arthur Vidal
- Showcase photography: Lais Ikoma and Ronaldo Arthur Vidal
For more information make sure to visit https://polar.ltda/