I stumbled across the work of Aline Houdé-Diebolt and felt she would be a great feature on ABDZ. I wanted to share her project for Parmigiani Fleurier which is a Swiss brand of watchmakers.
Yes, you read that right, it's a set design not CGI! Ars Thanea has shared the album design they have worked on for the release of Sheppard's Kaleidoscope Eyes. At the very first glance, you would think that is a CGI/3D art piece but it's not. The level of production and set design is so high standard that you wondered why they took this route but again this is 'Ars Thanea'. I consider this incredible team, the true pioneers of the modern 3D era. We have been featuring their projects for years and yet nobody has come close to their level of craft. It's always refreshing to see what they are coming up to next, no projects have that similar look. The projects they handpicked are usually very creative and offer the opportunity to explore new things. This album for Sheppard's is beautiful, creative, and we took the liberty to share the Behind-the-scenes. As you can see, it's breathtaking.
- Production: Ars Thanea
- Executive Creative Director: Peter Jaworowski
- Art Director: Maciej Mizer
- Digital Artist: Tomasz Chrabołowski, Maciej Mizer
- Concept Artist: Michał Urbański
- Photography: Szymon Świętochowski
- Set Design: Zuzanna Słomińska
- Mockup Artist / Set Design: Katarzyna Zielińska
- Mockup Artist Assistant: Nikola Stranger
- Effects: Wojciech Bryszewski
- Digital equipment / Light: Studio Flesz
- Producer: Katarzyna Pawłowska
- Special thanks to Adrian Kowalski