Another visual identity project that caught my eye. For the redesign for Nikita Efremov, a sneaker store by the fine folks at Choice. Their approach was really focused on the visual identity, mostly the logotype itself. I love how they pushed the envelope to make the visual identity streamlined in brand-related marketing use cases. It definitely gives a premium and yet fashionable overall identity.
Exclusive sneakers shop, unique things, and interior items. The brand is moving to the next level of development so updating the corporate identity and redesign have become the key tasks of this process.
- Creative Director: Aleksey Zadorozhny
- Art Director: Alexander Korol
- Identity: Victoria Silova, David Oganesyan
- CGI & Motion: Denislam Faskhiev, Alisa Tukshumskaya
- Project Manager: Victoria Arefyeva
Choice is a brand studio based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. You can follow more of their works through the links below.