Apr 11, 2019
As a fan of video-games and also any art/poster/cover that reminds me of Drew Struzan, which we had the opportunity to interview here on ABDZ, I had to share this amazing cover art design shared by Dave Cox and Eric Pfeiffer for the new Wolfenstein game titled Wolfenstein Youngblood. The best thing about this project is that Dave and Eric shared a very detailed walkthrough on how they created this beautiful piece. As I mentioned in the beginning it does reference the 80s movie poster designs.
Cover art design
- Client(s): Create Advertising and Bethesda
- Creative Director & Art Producer: DAVE COX
- Illustrator: ERIC PFEIFFER
- Finishing Artist: DYLAN PIERPONT
- All Game Concept Art and Character/World Designs: BETHESDA ART TEAM