Firman Suci Ananda and Zulfan Iskandar are designers from Indonesia and they shared this very inspiring graphics and editorial design post on their Behance profile.
Henrique Folster shared a super interesting post on his Behance profile that definitely deserved a feature here on Abduzeedo. There's not a lot of information about the project with some amazing imagery to compliment. It's an editorial design but also graphic design and illustration effort by a collective of individuals for what seems to be a book about Budweiser and Barbecue. What really impressed me was the variety of styles throughout the images. The style spans a mix of modern and minimalist to classic 90s David Carson end of print type of compositions. There's a lot to love about it and it is definitely an inspiration. I hope one day I will be able to design a blog like this. Maybe in the future but until then get inspired by this great project.
Editorial Design & Graphic Design
- Diretor Geral de Criação: Sergio Gordilho
- Diretor de Criação: Matias Menendez / Nicolas Ferrario
- Dir. de Arte e Design: Henrique Folster / Rodrigo Sganzerla / Cacá Barabás / Kazuo / Marcelo Almeida / Daniel Matsumoto
- Ilustrador: Sarah Kamada / Gabriela Sánchez / Jorge Tabajara / Gilberto Marchi
- Redator: Lucas Ribeiro / Rafael Quintal
- Artbuyer: Carmen Castillo / Natasha Grazia
- Fotográfo: Rodrigo Pirim / Bruno Geraldi / Vitor Manon
- Produção de fotografia: Edinalva Farias / Peninha / Pepe Mockups
- Produção Gráfica: Carla Lustosa / Edson Harada / Fernanda Badan
- Retoque e Pré Impressão: Casa Vaticano
- Impressão: Leograf