Yaiza Liébana. The brand identity for this psychiatric clinic relays on the layout created from golden ratio, which evokes classical aesthetic perfection and visual calm. This, altogether with the color palette, helps to generate a comfortable homelike feeling.
As you may have heard or not, the folks from Uber have introduced a while back, their own take on financial products and technologies that deliver additional value for the community. It's kind of their take at the Apple Card basically. Whatever you see a value or not, we are showcasing the brand identity work they shared on Behance. Designed by the Uber Design. If you ask me, I am not too fond of the use of 'gradient' on the physical card but I do appreciate how much they share in the process, like the 'playbook' for example. I think there is a definite value to learn from teams that change our daily life and continue to experiment with new things. Bravo!
About Uber Design
- Creative director: Peter Markatos
- Lead brand designer: Braz de Pina
- Art director, Brand designer and Project Manager: Kevin Funkhouser
- Art director: April Larivee
- Brand product design lead: Joan Pons
- Illustration: Aldo Hernandez
- Uber Product Design Team
- Uber Creative team
- Uber Payment Design Team
- Typography by Jeremy Mickel