Let me introduce you to Tommy Perez's paper crafting. His papercraft catches my eye where I had to stop to have a closer look at it, won't you?
Let us share this beautiful collaboration for a series of an illustration entitled: Nike RT. Obviously, for NikeLab Dunk x RT Launch, they worked at creating the iconic sneaker model. With a mixture of different mediums like Photoshop, Luxology Modo, Blender 3D, Maxon Cinema 4D, and Octane. To give a shout to some of the credits, the direction was done by Ditroit. Art direction by Salvatore Giunta, Pietro Furbatto, and design by Salvatore Giunta, Cristian Acquaro, Pietro Furbatto. For anyone who appreciates the brand Nike, you will love this series!
On the occasion of the NikeLab Dunk Lux x RT launch, we recreated this iconic sneaker model using distinguishing elements of contemporary pop culture, hence marking the undeniable bond between sports and the high-end street style of Riccardo Tisci. These visual reproductions were featured in "We believe in the power of love" - a short movie shot by Luca Finotti during the Dunk Lux campaign.
- Direction: Ditroit
- Art Direction: Salvatore Giunta, Pietro Furbatto
- Design: Salvatore Giunta, Cristian Acquaro, Pietro Furbatto
- Modeling: Giovanni Mauro, Riccardo Bancone
- Lighting and Shading: Claudio Gasparollo
- Producer: Ada Korvafaj
- Director & Art Director: Luca Finotti
- Production Company: Section80
- Producer: Luca Degani
- See the full project on Behance
Art Direction & Illustration