I love reading biographies because I love to know how individuals can break the status quo and go from ordinary to becoming truly extraordinary. A few weeks ago I finished reading one that has become my favorite, at least until I find a new one.
The book suggestion of this week is about content and the strategy behind crafting the right content for your site or application. The book is Content Strategy for the Web, 2nd Edition by Kristina Halvorson.
Better content means better business. Your content is a mess: the website redesigns didn’t help, and the new CMS just made things worse. Or, maybe your content is full of potential: you know new revenue and cost-savings opportunities exist, but you’re not sure where to start. How can you realize the value of content while planning for its long-term success?
- For organizations all over the world, Content Strategy for the Web is the go-to content strategy handbook. Read it to:
- Understand content strategy and its business value
- Discover the processes and people behind a successful content strategy
- Make smarter, achievable decisions about what content to create and how
- Find out how to build a business case for content strategy