I wouldn't start imagining what it feels like to be in a 'coma', a deep state of prolonged unconsciousness is a scary feeling.
Internet.org by Facebook is a art direction and digital art project shared by our favorite studio, ARS Thanea. We posted about them and featured their work so many times, actually every time they post something new because their work is quite inspiring. This time we are sharing the project they shared on their Behance profile for the Internet.org for Facebook. It's an advertising campaign, but we tend to focus on the technical aspects of the digital art and art direction for this post.
Internet Access is considered a basic human right together with Freedom of Speech, Gender Equality, Water and Shelter by the United Nations. Each person that comes online has the potential to create and share knowledge that improves the internet for all.
That’s why Internet.org by Facebook is exploring ways to get the unconnected half of the world online. To date, Internet.org has brought more than 19 million people in 38 countries online through a range of services — like installing wireless hotspots, beaming internet from the sky and creating platforms that enable data-free access.
How could the internet be considered the World Wide Web if only half of the world’s population is connected? We created a series of print and digital ads with real cut-in-half objects to tell the story of an incomplete internet and its potential. So we all can realize how much music, art, stories and knowledge is missing online.
Art direction and digital art
- Brand Planner: Ravi Khanna
- Digital Media Manager: Anna Ziskin (On Set)
- Head of Brand Marketing: Nate Mordo
- Head of Consumer Marketing: Kofi Amoo-Gottfried
Sid Lee New York
- Creative Director: Felipe Ferreira
- Account Director: Brett Niebling
- Account Executive: Gillian Couchman
- Producer: Dana Kandic
- Executive Creative Director: Peter Jaworowski
- Producers: Marta Król, Tomasz Wachnik
- Art Director: Karol Klonowski
- Concept Artists: Krzysztof Rosłan, Mikołaj Piszczako, Michał Lisowski
- Typography: Mikołaj Piszczako
- Digital Artists: Marcin Kowalski, Łukasz Wiktorzak, Piotr Frączkowski, Maciej Mizer
- 3D Lead Artists: Piotr Nowacki, Łukasz Skurczyński
- Modeling & Textures: Ernest Kośka, Anna Mierzejewska, Jakub Włodarczyk
- Shading: Piotr Nowacki, Ernest Kośka, Jakub Włodarczyk
- Animation: Piotr Maciocha
- Photographer: Francisco de Deus
- Photographer’s Rep: Blake Pearson / VISU
- Producer: Susan Shaughnessy
- Production Coordinator: Brie Walsh
- Animator: Zack Williams
- Digital Tech: Alex Smith
- 1st Photo Assistant: Mari Juliano
- 2nd Photo Assistant: Ben Mistak
- Gaffer: Leandro Viana
- Fabricator: Makoto Aoki / Swell
- Fabricator Asst: Tomoka Tsuchimochi
- Fabricator Asst: Erina Hattori
- Prop Stylist: Paola Ramirez
For more information check out https://www.behance.net/gallery/47954189/Internetorg-by-Facebook