The beautiful city of San Francisco, a city that I truly love because of its charming bridges and old cable cars. I can't help to notice and like how strong is the design community in the Bay. Being part and surrounded with so many tech companies, you wouldn't just imagine how cool their workspaces must be and how far away they must be from looking boring and "corporate-feel".
Let's dive into the offices of WIRED magazine based in San Francisco (Obviously). Designed by team over Gensler, they went with the approach at redefining the structure by making a unified environment while supporting workflow, product and to unify the print team with the digital team.
- Design: Gensler
- Projet Principal: Lisa Bottom
- Design Director: Karyn Gabriel
- Project Architect: Azemina Softich
- Project Manager: Marcus Hopper
- Studio Director: Randy Howder
- Photography: Jasper Sanidad