Last week, we have shared the latest resource from InVision DesignBetter with the Animation Handbook".
On a very quiet Wednesday, the awesome folks from InVision took the whole design community by the storm by announcing their latest game-changing screen design tool. Introducing Studio, a desktop app where you will be able to design responsive apps, sites from the start to finish. I am talking from screen design, prototyping, advanced animation and a lot more. Imagine having everything in one place where you can also collaborate, handoff and create a design system. We are pretty stoked about this over at Abduzeedo, we can't wait for its release in January. Request your early access!
In their words
With Studio, InVision has developed an end-to-end platform for designing digital experiences. Traditionally, teams have had to cobble their workflow together across a number of disparate tools, many of which were built for earlier generations of graphic and print design. This fragmented workflow slows teams down and prevents them from doing their best work.
Studio starts where the previous generation of screen design tools left off, then adds powerful new dimensions to support today’s modern digital product design workflows in a seamlessly integrated environment:
- • Advanced animation: Rapid prototyping and advanced animation turn static screens into live product experiences without requiring a single line of code.
- • Responsive design: Studio’s adaptive layout engine enables design across a variety of different devices and orientations, automatically.
- • Shared design systems: Shared component libraries are built right into InVision Studio, guaranteeing design teams stay consistent, connected and up to date.
- • Connected collaboration: Studio connects seamlessly to InVision’s cloud-based collaboration platform, making it easy to gather feedback and engage stakeholders.
- • Extensive app ecosystem: Studio is an open platform allowing users to extend the product experience through an ecosystem of apps and add-ons.
Since 2011, we’ve been on a mission to help every organization in the world create the digital experiences that shape our lives. The launch of Studio brings us another large step closer to fulfilling that mission, giving our users a complete set of connected tools that drive the digital product design process from start to finish,” said InVision CEO and Co-Founder Clark Valberg. “Every last detail of Studio is the deliberate result of deep insight into how the best digital product teams make the products we love the most. Our goal with this product, and as a company, is to deliver the operating system for building remarkable experiences.