Apr 10, 2017
The folks over InVision is announcing something quite interesting. They are announcing the availability of Private Cloud now for InVision Enterprise. Beyond the work itself, there's also the aspect of protecting sensitive data with a secure foundation that is managed and hosted by InVision. Along with the design collaboration solutions that they are also providing more.
• Enterprise-grade admin controls, with flexible cloud-based storage, compliance adherence, and 24/7 monitoring
• Enhanced security, including SOC 2 and PCI compliance, DDoS protection, mandatory 2-factor authentication, and single-sign-on (SSO)
• Centralized visibility for billing, custom user permissions, project updates, and activity logs
• Company-wide collaboration with unlimited team members, storage, and prototypes
• Private Cloud provides complete isolation of your data flow from input to database, in a setting you control
Your team's design work is a core part of your company's success. That's why we've gone to extensive measures to protect it. InVision uses industry-best, market-leading security tools to protect customer and business data. Our experienced security team manages all areas of data, network, system and application security, including 24x7 monitoring and alerting. Here are just some of the industry best security measures we employ in each of our environments.
Learn More: https://www.invisionapp.com/security.