This project has been dated from 2016 but it's never too late to feature awesome challenges. We are following the work of Cairo-based typographer Ehab Elhamzawy on his Inktober Challenge.
Grand Yellow - On My Way is a motion and graphic design project shared by Akatre studio. There's so much to love about this project, especially the abstraction and the sort of surrealist mood created. Below you can see some of the stills but I also recommend you to check out the video.
Akatre is a creative studio founded in 2007, in Paris, by Valentin Abad, Julien Dhivert and Sébastien Riveron. The trio works and expresses themselves in graphic design, photography, typography, video, artistic installation and musical creation for institutions in art, cultural, fashion, media and luxury.
Graphic design stills
- Directed by Akatre | akatre.com
- Music: Grand Yellow (Dify Records)
- Executive production by Wacko - Première Heure
- Post-production by St-Louis Post House
- Editor: Jean-Philippe Mure
- 3D Artist: Jonathan Chaillot
- Flame Artist: Mathieu Caulet
- Grading: Sylvain Canaux
- Post-producer: Jean-Marc Raygade