Last Friday Richard Hawkings, a great motion designer that works with me at Google shared with me this amazing work done for the campaign to celebrate the 30 years of Nike's iconic Air Max. The work was done by ManvsMachine, a design & motion studio from London, UK.
After recently experiencing about 20+ hours flights during the past month, I had the chance to catch-up on recent movie releases that I haven't had the time to watch during summer. One of them was Marvel's Ant-Man and the Wasp, it was a pretty entertaining movie. If you haven't watched it, give it a watch! It's definitely a different tone from Infinity War. At the end of the movie, you can have a chance to watch the End Titles Sequence by the amazing folks from Elastic and their team. It's a very fun approach because for a few seconds you would think: "is it real toys?". Make sure to watch the video and the production stills below.
- Design Studio: Elastic
- Creative Director: Andy Hall
- Art Director: Jeff Han
- Color TD: Andrew Young
- Storyboard Artist: Lance Slaton
- CG Leads: Max Ulichney, Yongsub Song
- CG Artists: Michael Cardenas, Josh Dyer, Mike Kash, Thomas McMahan, Dustin Mellum, Chris Nolan, Joe Paniagua, Carlo Sa, Christian Sanchez, Byron Slaybaugh, Marcos Vaz, Ariana Ziae-Mohseni
- Previs Artists: Paulo de Almada, Chris Leone, Dirk Valk
- Head of CG: Kirk Shintani
- Production Coordinator: Megan Rodriguez
- Senior Producer: Paul Makowski
- Senior Executive Producer: Luke Colson
- Head of Production: Kate Berry
- Managing Supervisor: Jennifer Sofio Hall