Pes Motion Studio is a creative studio based in Chicago, IL, USA. They have shared their work on the launch campaign for Fandango app in Latin America.
After recently experiencing about 20+ hours flights during the past month, I had the chance to catch-up on recent movie releases that I haven't had the time to watch during summer. One of them was Marvel's Ant-Man and the Wasp, it was a pretty entertaining movie. If you haven't watched it, give it a watch! It's definitely a different tone from Infinity War. At the end of the movie, you can have a chance to watch the End Titles Sequence by the amazing folks from Elastic and their team. It's a very fun approach because for a few seconds you would think: "is it real toys?". Make sure to watch the video and the production stills below.
- Design Studio: Elastic
- Creative Director: Andy Hall
- Art Director: Jeff Han
- Color TD: Andrew Young
- Storyboard Artist: Lance Slaton
- CG Leads: Max Ulichney, Yongsub Song
- CG Artists: Michael Cardenas, Josh Dyer, Mike Kash, Thomas McMahan, Dustin Mellum, Chris Nolan, Joe Paniagua, Carlo Sa, Christian Sanchez, Byron Slaybaugh, Marcos Vaz, Ariana Ziae-Mohseni
- Previs Artists: Paulo de Almada, Chris Leone, Dirk Valk
- Head of CG: Kirk Shintani
- Production Coordinator: Megan Rodriguez
- Senior Producer: Paul Makowski
- Senior Executive Producer: Luke Colson
- Head of Production: Kate Berry
- Managing Supervisor: Jennifer Sofio Hall