Editorial design is the most inspiring area of design in my opinion. I know it’s a bold statement and totally based on personal opinion. I just feel that there’s an intrinsic beauty in typography and imagery with the primary goall of communicating something.
Bękarty - shared an inspiring editorial design project titled Noti. Honestly I don’t fully understand the scope of this project, however the typography and the overall editorial design is really good. Hopefully someone can give me more details, not that it will change my mind about how inspiring this project is.
- Cover graphics: Piotr Kuchciński
- Cooperation: Piotr Kuchciński, Kamila Woynicz
- Font: RT Catalog by Kamil Kurzajewski
- Printing on paper: Cuturon X-treme 170g (cover), Pergraphica Natural Rough 120g, IQ Print 70g
- Publisher: Noti — www.noti.pl
For more information make sure to check out http://www.bekarty.pl