Let's mix things up a little with this feature as we are taking a look at the Art Direction and Set Design for Korean Air campaign: Go Korean.
We are sharing another production design project this week and it's an advertising campaign for Ezaki Glico Company in collaboration with NAM and the advertising agency DENTSU. What's cool about this project is the fact there is no use of CGI, everything is built from scratch. I love how people would go out of their ways to create what could have been done with a few hours with a computer. Props to everyone involved in this project, the result is just as lovely.
Behind this installation is the work from NAM, a graphic and art collective based in Tokyo, Japan. Created in 2006, Nam is a combination of the talent from art director/graphic designer Takayuki Nakazawa and photographer Hiroshi Manaka. Together, they produce projects with hints of fantasy mixed a fusion of photography. You should definitely check out their Behance.
Behind the Scenes
- Client: Ezaki Glico Company, Limited
- Visual artwork, Installation by NAM
- Art direction, Installation direction: Takayuki Nakazawa (NAM)
- Photograph: Hiroshi Manaka (NAM)
- Styling: Atsushi Kimura (NAM)
- Photo retouch: Yoshiaki Sakurai (NAM)
- Advertising agency: DENTSU INC.
- Production: DENTSU TEC INC.+ NAM
- Produce: Fumi Kawachi (DENTSU TEC INC.), Tomoya Nakajima (DENTSU TEC INC.)
- Art direction: Eri Ishihara (DENTSU TEC INC.)
- Copywriter: Yun Juyoung (DENTSU TEC INC.)
- Model: Natsuki Suzuki (GRANDIA MANAGEMENT AGENT)