&Walsh rebrands Kathrein Privatbank as the most personalized banking experience in Austria. Kathrein Privatbank is a leading private bank in Austria, helping clients to better live their narrative with the most personalized experience. Every product and service they offer is in the pursuit of the personal. In their identity, we focused on bringing forward Kathrein’s Austrian roots in combination with their deep commitment to personalization to separate them from their larger international competitors.
Key Brand Elements:
- Logo: The “K” logo system was designed to embrace their core mission around personalization. Whether on print or digital, the logo can be customised with each of Kathrein’s clients' names.
- Graphic Ornaments & Patterns: To represent Kathrein's heritage in Austria, we drew from visuals from the Viennese Secession to create a series of graphic ornaments & patterns. As the leading national private bank, we wanted to double down on their roots to separate them from their larger international competitors.
- Marble Art Direction: Marble is also an essential part of Viennese art and architecture history, so we created a series of sculptures that relate to different categories of financial investments such as sustainable solutions, artificial intelligence, and the arts.
The logo system was designed to embrace their core mission around personalization. Whether on print or digital, the logo can be customized with each of their client’s names.
- Client: Kathrein Privatbank
- Agency: &Walsh
- &Walsh role: Brand Strategy, Rebrand
- Creative Direction: Jessica Walsh
- Strategy: Lauren Walsh
- Copywriting: Stephanie Halovanic
- Production: Allison Raich, Emily Jing Sum Chan, Samantha Galvao, Evan Delp
- Lead Designer: Carlos Bocai
- Design: Elinor O’brien, Sasyk Mihal, Michael Kelly, Jiayue Li, Riisa Liao, Oscar Maia, Fabrizio Morra, Cristina Giménez, Rita Goulão, Jessica Gracia, Hayley Lim, Lucas Ramos, Andrew Bogard
- Animation: Michael Kelly, Lucas Luz, Elinor O’brien, Lorenzo Cobo
- 3d: Sanchit Sawaria, Pawel Stojek, Inkyung Hur, Poppy Zafeiraki, Jenny Jiang, Lorenzo Cobo