Let's take a look at this interesting campaign that involved advertising & art direction for Destápate. What I love about this campaign is the approach and actually the story behind why.
With the craziness from today’s Black Friday (Happy Friday!) and the email spam! While some of you including myself have been surfing the deals, I decided to take a little break and shared this project from the folks over Ubisoft about the game: Watch Dogs 2.
I haven’t personally tried the game but it looks like a greater version from the first one who was revolutionary for many of us. We are featuring an interesting case study where Alexander Karpazis along with his team will take through their iterations for this new game. Hope you will enjoy!
- Art Director: Mathieu Leduc
- In-Game Branding Team: Nicolas Fortin
- UI Graphic Team: Anca-Nicoleta Albu
- UI Graphic Team: Laurent Gaumer
- UI Graphic Team: Noreen Rana
- UI Graphic Team: Samuel Leblanc
- Video Graphic Team: Achim Schumacher
- Video Graphic Team: Joanna Goldman
- Video Graphic Team: Louise McDonald
- Video Graphic Team: Pierre-Guilhem Roudet
- Video Graphic Team: Pierre-Olivier Nantel
More Information via Behance.