New week, another abdz. 'Raw Design Inspiration' to kick it off. No theme, absolutely 'raw' inspiration. Being an abdz., inspiration is one of the biggest fuels in my everyday life. Whatever it is for life and work balance, it comes in many shapes and forms.
It's been a long time we haven't shared a roundup of anything. We all work against our schedules but I have been going personally through a lot of portfolios for inspiration. We have been setting web standards with our trends, experience standards, design systems, Pantone color of the year and etc. Needless to say, the web has become looking surely quite alike to each other. We are featuring 10 portfolios I came across are quite inspirational in terms of the approach they took on. Let's set aside our web standards, our standardize user thinking, accessibility compliances and let us enjoy the experience the designer has created.
Let's set aside our web standards, our standardize user thinking, accessibility compliances and let us enjoy the experience the designer has created.
- Visit: http://taotajima.jp
- Visit: https://aleksfaure.com
- Visit: http://disrupt.ouiwill.com
- Visit: https://heller.tv
- Visit: https://adrienlaurent.fr
- Visit: http://florentbiffi.com
- Visit: http://work.alesnesetril.com
- Visit: http://www.xtopoly.com
- Visit: https://jingqi.work/
- Visit: https://www.rezo-zero.com