Cirgráfica is a Brazilian company in the publishing and high quality printing industry.
Kaan Iscan wanted to create a new brand and visual identity that represented everyone who has been a part of Medina Turgul DDB over the past 25 years. To accomplish this, they gathered the data of over 1700 employees past and present. Some who had worked for only 1 month, some for over 10 years. The data was then arranged according to time spent and also department. This way, each colored bar represented a different and unique employee. The ultimate goal, to make their 25th anniversary celebration more meaningful for all their employees. Huge kudos to that.
Brand and Visual Identity
- Agency: Medina Turgul DDB
- Creative Director: Ertuğ Tuğalan
- Art Director: Kaan İşcan
- Copywriter: Hakan Bıçakcı
- Logo Animation: Lunapark
- Crystal Apple Awards - Branding // Silver
- Crystal Apple Awards - Data Visualization Design // Silver