Jun 21, 2019
Cream Electric Art is a production studio based in Sydney, Australia; they have published a clever advertising project for McDonalds. Deeply focusing on their iconic logo for which represents the infamous 'Golden Arches', a representation that went on the big screen for the The Founder movie. I just appreciate how insightful Cream Electric Art studio took little moments from our daily life and simply placed the golden arches. It's subtle but very clever!
- Follow Cream Electric Art on Behance
- DDB: CCO: Ben Welsh
- ECD: Tara Ford
- Creative Partner: David Joubert
- Creative Team: Elaine Li & Jared Wicker
- VMLY&R (Cone image): ACD: Louise McQuat
- Associate Producer: Lily Atherton
- Photographer: Danny Eastwood @ The Pool Collective.