The awesome folks from Moniker had a request to create posters of the Designer Fund Bridge Speaker Series. Where they would invite legends like John Bielenberg, Wilson Miner and more.
The Lab Saigon and Andree Nguyen shared an awesome branding and visual identity for 6A, an architecture firm with a personal, but indistinctive name. (It's a reference to the street address of their first office.) We designed the identity to embody a bigger meaning for the firm, and highlight the founders’ lighthearted personality into an otherwise serious field. The word mark system is modular by design, mirroring the 6A's multidisciplinary approach. The same system translates to layout ratios in printed collateral.
Beyond form and function, architecture has the power to bring joy, surprise and wonder. To make you go “Aaaaaa”.
- Guest Creative Director: Felix Ng (Anonymous Singapore)
- Associate Creative Director: Nick Hum
- Copywriter: Tuan Le
- Graphic Designer: Andree Nguyen, Trang Dinh, Tran N Nguyen
- Account Director: Phuong Anh Nguyen
- Account Manager: Huyen Vo
- Account Executive: Khoa Do
- Producer: Hanh Le
- Motion Graphic: Callimotion
- Photographer: Duong Gia Hieu