Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX1 RII
The Sony RX1 RII is my camera. I own it and I love it. After dwelling to choose my next camera I decided that I wanted a full-frame sensor, however, I didn't want to carry a massive load of lenses or a big camera. This little gem from Sony packs it all into a tiny body and an incredible sensor. Add on top of that the magnificent 35 mm F2.0 ZEISS Sonnar T* lens with macro capability and you will have what for me is the almost perfect camera. The reason I say almost is that of the battery life and the lack of touchscreen. You can always carry a bunch of extra batteries and deal with the not so great menu interface that Sony provides, those are secondary. The first is the image quality, and that for me is hard to beat for such a small camera.
- 42.4MP Full-frame back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS sensor
- 35mm F2.0 ZEISS Sonnar T lens with macro capability
- World's first user-selectable optical variable low-pass filter
- Fast Hybrid AF with 399 focal plane phase-detection AF points
- Retractable 2.4-million dot XGA OLED Tru-Finder w/ ZEISS T coating