Paweł Olszak shared a UX design project for Her, a concept of an application for viewing cinema listings as well as buying and storing tickets for film screenings. With her app you can browse thru repertoires of cinemas nearby based on your location, check out movies' details, buy and store tickets, share them with friends as well as your reviews with the community.
Posters and film stills were used in the graphic materials
- “The Batman” Matt Revees © DC Entertainment, Warner Bros., DC Comics
- “C’mon c’mon” Mile Mills © Tobin Yelland, A24
- “Dune” Denis Villeneuve © Legendary Pictures, Warner Bros.
- “The lost daughter” Maggie Gyllenhaal © Faliro House Productions, Endeavor Content, Pie Films
- “The hand of God” Paolo Sorrentino © Regione Campania, Netflix
- “Drive my car” Ryûsuke Hamaguchi © Bitters End, Bungeishunju, C&I Entertainment,Japanese Agency for Cultural Affairs, Nippon Shuppan Hanbai (Nippan) K.K., Quaras
- “Lightyear” Angus MacLane © Walt Disney Pictures, Pixar Animation Studios
- "Nightmare alley” Guillermo del Toro © Fox Searchlight Pictures, Disney Double Dare You“Licorice pizza” Paul Thomas Anderson © Focus Features, Bron Studios, Ghoulardi Film Company
- “Belfast” Kenneth Branagh © TKBC
For more information make sure to check out