Harrison Vincent shared a 3D and motion design project for a pitch work for the NFL Network with the question, “What will the league be in 50 years?” - Harrison worked with Mirada to create a futuristic treatment for the NF
atelier d'alves, Natanael Gama, Joana Correia, and Cátia Lima shared za branding and visual identity project for The Zero Hotels. The design approach for the visual identity picks up the cubist aesthetics of these capsule rooms. Based on straight and simple lines, the custom font also reflects the geometry of their architectural style. Consistent with the typography, the iconography and all other design elements were also created for size independent positioning.
The Zero Hotels is a hotel chain which refurbishes old buildings with the help of a modular system to create distinctive interiors. The first hotel of this kind was built in a former bank building in Porto, where wooden boxes serve as minimalist guest rooms.
- Red Dot Award 2019, Graphis Silver Award, Communication Arts 19, CCP Bronze Award
- Architecture: Gonçalo Queirós
- Creative and project manager: Joana Gomes
- Art direction: Sérgio Alves
- Designer: Cátia Lima, Sérgio Alves
- With collaboration: José Cardoso
- Type designers: Joana Correia, Natanael Gama
- Web design: João Jesus, Frederico Sarmento
- Production: Minerva, Tommasino
- Website: The Zero Hotels