Hasselblad, since 1941 has been creating cameras for inspired photographers to create timeless masterpieces and capture many iconic images, including documenting the historical moment of the first humans on the Moon. Headquartered in Sweden, we are sharing the announcement of the Hasselblad 907X Anniversary Edition Kit to commemorate 80 years ever since the creation of their first camera. The 907X Anniversary Edition Kit will be limited in quantity and is now available for pre-order.
Hasselblad proudly launches the 907X Anniversary Edition Kit, comprised of a CFV II 50C digital back, 907X camera body, control grip, optical viewfinder, and XCD 3,5/30 Lens. This edition, limited to just 800 kits, commemorates 80 years since the launch of Hasselblad’s first camera, the HK-7, in 1941.
- For more on Hasselblad: hasselblad.com
Hasselblad 907X Anniversary Edition Kit
- Large medium format 50MP 43.8 x 32.9mm CMOS sensor
- Up to 14 stops of dynamic range
- 16-bit colour definition
- Integral central lens shutter (speed from 1/2000th of a second to 68 minutes)
- Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution (HNCS)
- 3.2-inch TFT rear display, 2.36M dots, tilts up to 90 degrees for waist-level shooting
- Supports 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz wireless connection
- USB-C port for charging, up to 5Gbps transmission rate
- Dual UHS-II SD card slots
- and more.