Shaivalini Kumar and Supernova Design shared a beautiful branding work for the New Danish Modern, an exhibition that aims to showcase the best in Danish Design over the years. As Design is an integrated part of the Danish heritage and identity, the exhibition curates notable pieces of work made in the past, the present and concepts for the future.
- The theme : Past, Present & Future
- På Dansk : Fortid, Nutid of Fremtid
- Past: Icons from 50s and 60s + where they got their inspiration from
- Present: How do current Danish designers interpret the heritage?
- Future: Where do we see Danish design going?
- Team: Joachim Rye, Thomas Aastrup