Marvin Schwaibold redesigned the Hochburg website in collaboration with Fabian Schmutzer, Florian Boyd and Baptiste Briel. The goal was to take their amazing work and give it an interactive environment in which the cases would thrive, entice users, build up excitement and surprise while keeping simplicity and usability in mind. The outcome was a bold and simple structured website that showcases Hochburg's eye for detail and vision when it comes to corporate graphic design.
Hochburg is a strategic design agency with a focus on brand communication and corporate design. They create products and experiences for the challenges of the digital age.
More information and to check out the end result visit https://www.hochburg.design
The outcome was a bold and simple structured website
- Creative Direction: Marvin Schwaibold, Fabian Schmutzer, Florian Boyd
- Motion Design: Brusso Baum
- Web development: Baptiste Briel, Raoul Gaillard
- Producer: Andres Welter, Slata Schmutzer
- FWA (Site of the Day)
- Awwwards (Site of the Day, Honorable Mention, Mobile Excellence, Developer Site)
- CSSDesignAwards (Website of the Day, UX Award, UI Award, Innovation Award)