Matthieu Braccini shared a beautiful motion design project on Behance. He was lucky to have the awesome opportunity to be commissioned by MTV, to make video, with total freedom about concept and artistic direction.
I am a motion design fan and it’s one of my goals to learn more about it. Because of that, I would love to share that the registration is open for the Winter 2020 Session at School of Motion, the world’s leading online school for motion designers. Be sure to pick your preferred course — before it sells out!
Of course, we also have Illustration for Motion with Sarah Beth Morgan, which was new last session and sold out in record time; our hidden gem, Explainer Camp, on the art of visual essays from Jake Bartlett; our 3D course, Cinema 4D Basecamp, with our 3D Creative Director EJ Hassenfratz; Animation Bootcamp, developed by our very own founder and CEO Joey Korenman; and much more.
Here's our full list:
- Advanced Motion Methods, with Sander van Dijk
- After Effects Kickstart, with Nol Honig
- Animation Bootcamp, with Joey Korenman
- Character Animation Bootcamp, with Morgan Williams
- Cinema 4D Basecamp, with EJ Hassenfratz
- Design Bootcamp, with Mike Frederick
- Explainer Camp, with Jake Bartlett
- Expression Session, with Zack Lovatt and Nol Honig
- Illustration for Motion, with Sarah Beth Morgan
- Photoshop + Illustrator Unleashed, with Jake Bartlett
- VFX for Motion, with Mark Christiansen
Not sure you can cover the payment? We do offer Payment Plans*. Visit the site for course and pricing info.
The class starts Monday, January 6, 2020, at 8 AM ET. See ya there!