It's always lovely to see one of your inspirational designers kicking with amazing projects one after another. It is the case with Vasjen Katro and his collaboration work with Coca-Cola x Adobe.
Adobe MAX—The Creativity Conference kicks off today in Los Angeles, bringing together more than 15,000 creative minds. In this morning’s keynote, Adobe will unveil the latest innovations in Creative Cloud and welcome creative luminaries from all over the world. There are so many awesome news but I would love to highlight the addition to co-editing in XD. I think that is a game changer feature that helps teams work better and faster.
Tune in here to livestream the keynote address by Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen at 9 a.m. PT and tomorrow, join us at 10 a.m. PT for day-two headliners: M. Night Shyamalan, Billie Eilish, Takashi Murakami, David LaChapelle and John Mulaney.
Today’s news includes:
New Creative Cloud Apps
- Two brand new apps, Photoshop on iPad and Adobe Aero, a new solution for augmented reality, are now available. Additionally, Adobe announced Illustrator is coming to the iPad in 2020.
- Photoshop Camera is a new, AI-powered mobile camera app that brings the magic of Photoshop to the point of capture.
- Digital drawing and painting app Adobe Fresco is now available on Windows, including Microsoft Surface Pro X devices and Wacom MobileStudio Pro hardware.
- Substance by Adobe releases Substance Alchemist 1.0.
Accelerating Productivity & Improving Collaboration in Creative Cloud
- Adobe XD introduced Coediting (Beta) and Document History, enabling real-time collaboration for UX design teams and stakeholders.
- Adobe is making creative collaboration more seamless than ever with a redesigned Creative Cloud Libraries and Creative Cloud Desktop app.
- New features, many powered by Adobe Sensei, are enabling faster workflows, like Auto Reframe in Premiere Pro which intelligently reframes and reformats video content for different aspect ratios and Object Selection in Adobe Photoshop.