Late at night, currently surfing the Web for a logo for a client project. One of the best parts of my process, exploring and get inspired. It might sound silly but letting my mind free while surfing does make a difference instead of trying to find something.
We have published tons of incredible brand identity articles here on ABDZ since we started. These projects were for all sorts of businesses but we never had one for a soccer team, at least until today. BR/BAUEN Design Group shared this beautiful redesign project for the visual identity of one of Brazilians big soccer teams, Goias. It’s a very thorough project that goes from the mark to uniforms and marketing material. In addition and the fact it’s for a Brazilian soccer team, you can imagine that there was a lot of opinions, and passion related to the topic. Soccer in Brazil is like religion, so changing a soccer team identity must have been a hard task. Kudos to the whole team involved.
- Project Management: Rodrigo Francisco, Braz de Pina
- Design Direction: Rodrigo Francisco
- Research & Development + Brand Strategy: Frank Michael, Luís Feitoza
- Design Development: Rodrigo Francisco, Murilo Pascoal, Verônica Sauthier
- Website Design: Verônica Sauthier
- Quantitative Research: Anderson Santos Gonçalves, Carla Matias, Mario Rodrigues Neto
- Mascot Illustration: Elson Souto
- Motion: Eduardo França
GOIÁS ESPORTE CLUBE
- Executive President: Sérgio Gabriel Rassi
- Vice President: Marcelo Almeida, Isvami Vieira Júnior
- Marketing Manager: Monara Marques