Wernersam Studio and Latina Studio shared their beautiful work brand work for MasterCard.
Our friends from Ars Thanea has reached out and wanted to share about their 'biggest project to date' and it's with Huawei's Tech4All - A millions dreams campaign. Working in collaboration with WPP Team Huawei and Argentinian director’s duo Mab & Becho, they have created together a heart-warming and meaningful video proving that can develop a better future for all. Let's all take a closer look!
In their words
TECH4ALL is a digital inclusion initiative supported by the Chinese technology company Huawei, which approached us to help them present how technology significantly improves the quality of life in four particular fields: education, health, environment, and development.
The main hero, a metaphor for technology, takes us to an African Savannah, a hospital, a rainforest, and a remote little village and transmutes people’s life: provides kids with new digital skills, improves the standard of the health care, protects the environment, drives balanced development. Simply makes a world a better place.
Mechanisms, charming visuals, puppet-like human characters, and smooth camera movements captured in a 3D globe created by our team gave a real movie-like feeling and brought this thought-provoking story to life.
- More on Ars Thanea
- Follow them on Behance
- Client: Huawei
- Agency: WPP Team Huawei
- Script: Peter Strauss
- Art Direction: Sergej Chursyn
- Producer:Tanja Frohwerk
- Directors: Can Can Club - Mab & Becho (Mariano Bergara, Becho Lo Bianco)
- Design & Animation: Ars Thanea
- Executive Creative Director: Peter Jaworowski
- Studio Supervisor: Mikołaj Valencia
- CG Lead: Bartłomiej Kalinowski
- Art Director: Maciej Mizer
- Animation Lead: Bartłomiej Kalinowski
- Animation and Layout: Katarzyna Strzelczyk, Bartek Kalinowski, Krzysztof Marcinowski, Maciej Wojtkiewicz, Wojtek Jakubowski, Bartłomiej Dąbkowski, Mesrop Hovhannisyan, Rok Predin, Piotr Wołoszyński
- Rigging: Krzysztof Marcinowski
- Look Development: Rafał Woźniak, Sebastian Marek, Paweł Filip
- Lighting & Rendering: Rafał Woźniak, Paweł Filip, Sebastian Marek, Bartłomiej Dąbkowski, Mateusz Bargiel
- 3D Modelers: Sebastian Marek, Tomasz Dabert, Rafał Woźniak, Paweł Filip, Radosław Brzozowski, Mateusz Bargiel
- Compositing: Bartosz Lis
- Color Grading: Maciej Mizer
- Concept Artists: Michał Urbański, Marcin Warzecha
- Storyboard Artist: Martin Santos
- Producer: Agnieszka Koterba, Marta Król
- Production Coordinator: Katarzyna Pawłowska
- Creative Development and Director Assistant: Dominique Barbouth
- Sound Studio Executive Producer: Marc Algranti
- Sound Studio Producer: John "Scrapper" Sneider
- Sound Arranger: Aaron Mirman-Heslin