Albert Heijn is Holland's biggest supermarket chain and the rad folks from Studio Mals shared 9 very playful videos that unfortunately we can't share but you should definitely check the full project on their Behance. The videos are basically a creative take on simple questions we might have about food. Simple and it's delightful! It's just seeing that Studio Mals includes the Behind-the-scenes so again is quite inspiring to learn about the process and simply seeing how they would create these videos. Give it a look!
In the film series Etenswaardigheden we’ve made for Holland’s biggest supermarket chain Albert Heijn we answer these and similar questions about food.
Advertising & Art Direction
Does cooking veggies destroy the vitamins?
More on Studio Mals
- Agency: Wavemaker
- Production: Shop Around
- Direction + Craft: Studio Mals
- DoP + Post production: Setreset films
- Voiceover: Loudness
- Audio + Sounddesign: Elephant Ears
- Behind the scenes: Bigguban Media
- Craft assistants: Daniel de Linde, Lex Hoogendam
- Talent: Manoucheka van der Pol, Joske Rombout, Wies Berkhout