Let's get the week started with some really inspiring motion design. Kimi Issakainen and Oscar Böckerman from the 358 Agency in Finl
We are featuring a collaborative work from Mill+ and Antibody with Nic Pizzolato to create the opening title sequence for the long-awaited third season of HBO's ‘True Detective’. I can imagine how exciting it must be to create a motion design sequence for such a popular series. Director - Patrick Clair & Creative Director - Raoul Marks gave them great initial style frames and direction of motion. You should definitely check out the full project on Behance.
Together our team at the mill pushed the animation to become a cohesive piece with additional design developments. The below frames are where I put my passions on to make them come alive.
- Director: Patrick Clair
- Creative Director: Raoul Marks
- Managing Partner: Bridget Walsh
- Executive Producer: Carol Salek
- Executive Producer: Elizabeth Newman
- Producer: Moira Mahoney
- Editor: Victor Jory
- Lead Motion Designers: Woosung Kang & Kyle Moore
- Design: Sasha Vinogradova
- Animation: Justin Sucara
- Colour: The Mill
- Colourist: Matthew Osborne
- Colour Producer: Liza Kerlin